RADOX® is an electron beam cross-linked insulating material developed by Huber & Suhner. RADOX® insulation offers excellent resistance to thermal, chemical, electrical and mechanical loads. Thanks to reduced wall thickness, it also saves weight and space. RADOX® materials enable customised solutions.
Radox® Solar cable has both TÜV and UL approval and is widely accepted as the benchmark in Europe due to proven high performance and a better than 25 year operational life.
Radox® Solar Cable (2.5 mm², 4 mm², 6 mm²)
• Withstands harsh environments (-40°C to +120°C)
• Long Service Life (25+ years)
• 32 x longer lifetime than PVC and 8 x longer than rubber or XLPE
• High flexibility
• Excellent resistance to heat, cold, oil, abrasion, UV radiation, ozone and weathering
• Reduced wall thickness saves weight and space
• Easy to prepare and strip
• Approvals: TÜV and UL (2.5 mm², 4 mm², 6 mm²)
(TÜV approval number R60024042 is printed on the cable)
• Fulfils IEC 60332-1
InTELCOM can provide a range of RADOX® cables and connectors that satisfy stringent criteria demanded by the Solar industry.
Radox® Solar is now extensively used in the harsh Australian environment.
or Contact us to discuss a specific cable to meet your requirements.
Contact us us for any assistance with RADOX® Solar selection.